- Learn how to study for each part of the IELTS test.
- When practising, only use official IELTS sample test questions and resources.
- Understand what the examiner is looking for.
- Keep your ideas and answers simple.
- Get help from a qualified teacher or course, such as IELTS Advantage VIP course.
Below I have gathered a collection of links to general IELTS tips, tools and resources that will help you organise your studies and get the score you need.
However, it’s important that you realise that these tips and links won’t change your IELTS score on their own. You need to take action if you wish to improve!
Watch this video to find out how you’ll know you’re ready for your IELTS exam:
Organising Your Studies
Traits of Successful Students
Practice English from Home
Things I’ve Learned From Teaching IELTS
I hope you have found these resources helpful.
If you have any questions, please send me an email at email@example.com and either myself or a member of the team will get back to you.
We are constantly adding to our collection of resources, so if you have a suggestion please let us know.