Are you ready for the IELTS Writing Tasks?Writing is the hardest of all the IELTS skills to master. In fact, the average score worldwide is just 5.5. This is not because it is more difficult than the other skills, but because students do not get good feedback. IELTS Advantage offers a unique correction service that helps students improve their IELTS writing scores.
Check out our video below:
Ready to join?Simply click here. Our service includes:
- 5 pages of feedback.
- Correction of ALL grammar and vocabulary mistakes.
- Suggestions on how to improve your ideas, vocabulary, writing skills, academic language and structure.
- A detailed examiner’s report on each of the four marking criteria and ways to improve your score.
- Accurate IELTS band scores for all 4 criteria.
- Band 9 sample answer.
- Complete step-by-step course.
- 24/7 email support.
How does the process work?
- Join the course below.
- You will be immediately sent a package of real essay questions to your email.
- Do the questions at home and then submit them to us.
- We will reply with your corrections and examiner’s report within 36 hours*.
Ready to join?Simply click here.
FAQsSee the interactive tool below for the most commonly asked questions we receive about IELTS Writing Correction:
Do you have an online course?
Yes, I do. It is called IELTS VIP and it is a complete step-by-step guide for people hoping to get a 7 or above.To hear more about it, send our team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.