IELTS technology vocabulary. Here are some words commonly associated with technology.
- Indispensable: something you could not manage without.
- Innovative: using new methods or ideas.
- Develop: to change into a more advanced or stronger form.
- Device: an object or machine that has been made for a certain purpose.
- E-commerce: buying and selling goods and services through the internet.
- Modify: to change something in order to make it better.
- Breakthrough: an important discovery that helps improve a situation or answer a question.
Below are 20 word circles containing common words associated with technology. They contain meanings, example sentences, collocations and synonyms to help you remember and use them effectively.
If you liked this list you might also want to check out our other vocabulary lists:
The best way to keep up to date with posts like this is to like us on Facebook.