Tina is one of my 1 on 1 students and she jumped an amazing 2 bands in her writing in just 6 weeks.
I decided to share her story because there are lots of things everyone can learn from it including:
- How to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- How to make a study plan.
- The number one way to improve your vocabulary.
- Reduce the amount of small grammar mistakes .
- Organise your essay so that the IELTS examiner will easily understand all your main points.
Click play to hear Tina’s story.
I hope you enjoyed the video. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or join the conversation over on our Facebook page.